Having studied to be a bi-lingual secretary many years ago I spent one year in Paris as an Au Pair to two young boys then returned home to look for a job using all of my skills. I subsequently worked in France (the French Alps) for 5 years running a small engineering company as a subsidiary of an English Company. Here's a snippet of my CV:
- I set up and ran the office for a machine tool company single handedly and learned all of the necessary business and technological terminology.
- I managed the Accounts, bank accounts and all finances as well as acting as sales manager and marketing manager!
- I Cultivated and consolidated over 60 new customers throughout France using telesales, mail shots and targeted advertising, followed by personal visits
- I Sold equipment and spare parts and rebuilt machines
- I Controlled stock of spare parts and tooling and dispatched these nationwide and accumulated an excellent knowledge of Business and Engineering French.
Increase your Competitive Edge
Bespoke lessons for your staff